18 February 2009

Back Down Memory Lane...

I mentioned in my "25 Things..." list that I was in college for Graphic Design. Well, that was only because I couldn't decide what I wanted my major to be and I did some little amatuer graphics as a hobby for personal sites & stuff people asked me to do because for some reason they thought I was good at it. lol

Anywho, I was just going through the stuff on my ancient photobucket account and decided to share. No laughing. I did pretty good considering I taught myself back then.

Photobucket

Photobucket

pnk hstle

50 blend

Claudette 001

kwest

Wow, I had to be like 15 or something when I did some of these. SMH.

5 comments:

aeriin said...

eva mendez is still fucking hot.

i like that one lol

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dang u still a youngin lol

Latoya said...

WOW THOSE ARE AMAZING

Latoya said...

WOW THOSE ARE AMAZING

Anonymous said...

these are GOOD...you should get back into it...and teach me how to use Photoshop :-)