07 July 2010

Eff Dreaming.

Dreams suck.

You know why? Because of shit like what happened to me the other day.

It was the best dream I've had in a long time. It involved something I've been thinking about for years finally happening. THEN I woke up. I woke up happy as hell and in a great mood. That was until I realized that shit didn't really happen. Then I was kind of hurt. Like my mind gave me something I wanted then snatched it back by waking me up too early and for no reason. I just randomly woke up. Like "fuck your dream" No alarms, no people knocking, no loud talking.. just woke up. AND it was two hours too early.

Dreams are either good dreams that hurt your feeling by not being real or they're nightmares which are almost equally as wack.


...I want to have it again though. That'd be great.

No comments: