13 July 2010

I'm Workin'..I think.

I have a problem with getting things done.

Not really but really.

I try to do like 15 different things. If I had maybe an extra hour everything would be done.

Anyway, I have a million things to do this week that have to be done this week.

First is get rid of that old ass banner thing up there^^. The blog name isn't even the same and hasn't been since forever. -shakes head in shame-

Finish the layout for the new site I'm working on. I'm not sure if it's gonna me a music site or just a site for me yet.

Dye my hair. I'm kinda nervous about this though. I'm doing something different and if it doesn't come out right I'm gonna be piiiissseeed. You have to wait 2 weeks until it can be done again which means I'll look crazy at work and for the Paramore/Tegan and Sara concert. Wack.

Get my second..and maybe third tattoo. I was gonna get a piercing but punked out of that. It'll hurt longer and I may have to take it out for work. I'm not paying and then have to take it right out.

Buy a new bed. Just because I want one before I redo my room. I have this whole idea to change one corner of it into a space just for my records and the turntable & all that. Then another part for my dvds, cds and video games. Should be dope if it's ever done.

Uhh.

Write. I've been putting that off forever.

AND

I'm supposed to be practicing the bass.

I'm so behind.

I guess I just wasted more time typing this instead of doing them, huh?

No comments: