09 August 2010

Road Trips.

I'm easily bored & restless.

I always want to get away somewhere. Anywhere sometimes.

The idea of going to the same three or four places people always go doesn't interest me. What are those places? Name three places off the top of your head you always hear about. Yes. Those three.

I want to go to Japan, London, France, China,... Singapore!...everywhere. At least one time in my life.

Those are the big trips though. Sometimes I up and decide that if I have the money either next week or the week after I might want to go to New York or Chicago or something....back to Los Angeles. Hell any part of California is fine with me. It's completely different than everything I'm used to here and that's why I like it so much.

The point of all this is why does everybody act like they're already old and locked down. Nobody is spontaneous anymore. I want to up and go out of town if I have a day off and wait until the last minute to come back. I don't mind being tired as hell at work because that doesn't last all day and the memories of what happened the night before is all I'll be thinking about. Somebody I know told me that they needed six months sometimes for trips. SIX MONTHS! Maybe I do dream to much and maybe I am crazy..but I told her that was like having a life plan to take a trip. I'm not planning on freaking moving somewhere for 2 months. Geez, lol.

I don't want the majority of my experiences to be shit that happened at work. I don't want to miss out on experiences all together because I was at work.

Jobs/careers are supposed to enhance my life not be my life.

I'm out of going to the same 3 clubs that play the same seven songs. I'd rather go to a live show with actual instruments and talented people. You know.. where they play music I know I like.

Or..OR! Or I could go to one where I won't have to see bitches all dressed in variations of the same outfit. Everybody thinks they're so unique these days. -rolls eyes-

Anyway.. NO REGRETS!

No comments: