22 April 2008

Dont you know it goes on & on & on...

No, its not that song from Lamb Chop. Its not Erykah either. Its Kenna. Yep. I kinda love him. Anyway, since I dont want to change my Zune Shuffle just yet I just thought I'd let you guys know what songs were currently on the quicklist on my Zune. That pretty much means they get repeated ALOT.

There's no Lupe in this one because it would have ended up being mostly Lu so he's gonna get his own list. Okay so..
1. Kenna x Say Goodbye To Love.
2. The Pharcyde x She Said.
3. Aaliyah x Hot Like Fire.
4. A Tribe Called Quest x Find A Way.
5. Pharrell x Take It Off
6. Thom Yorke x The Eraser.
7. N.E.R.D. x Stay Together.
8. Wale x Freaks.
9. Feist x Inside & Out.
10. Outkast x Slum Beautiful.
11. Kanye West x Addiction.
12. UNKLE x Rabbit In Your Headlights.


Also, N.E.R.D.'s Everyone Nose, Wonderful Place & Am I High, Wale's Spectacular & W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E. and Outkast's Movin Cool.


Thank you for your time.

1 comment:

Stickboy said...

Pharrel is da shit, Kanye is da shit and lupe is da shit wat else can i say haha yessir haha