18 September 2008

Sooner Than Later.

Okay so...

Few people know about my plans to move to Philly.

Let me give you the background real quick...

My mother has been dealing with a whole lot lately. My house has been broken into while I was the only one here and again when my sister was home alone and a bunch of other shit. The majority of this 'shit' either had something to do with my bad ass brother.

Anyway, my mom is from Philly and originally thats was where she wqs moving back to. Actually, it was right outside of Philly but blah blah the neighborhood is changing and more blah blah.

So she decided that she wanted to move to Perryville which I think is 20 minutes from Delaware or something.

In other words thats a long enough way from here. And since I'm not tryna move to no damn Perryville and I have a lot of family and a few (very few) friends in Philly that'd be better for me.

I've lived in the same house all my life so I'm ready for something different just not Perryville different.

So, this post pretty much came about because she just told me a little while ago that she's trying to have the house on the market by October 1st.

That's sooner than I thought and I'm not exactly ready for everything now but I probably would have 'bullshitted my life away' if she never gave me a date.

I'm only going to miss a few people and I might actually end up in Perryville for a little while but change is always good. Right?

Anybody wanna go shopping for apartment stuff with me tomorrow?