08 September 2008

Crash & Fizzle Out.

Have you ever been somewhere, been with somebody or did something that
had you on a...for a lack of better word...high?

Maybe euphoria would have been a better way to explain it. Or maybe
euphoria is slightly too much.

Do you sometimes you feel like you want to freeze time? That's not
exactly how it is. I mean sometimes you don't want certain moments to
end.

Then you remember you have bills to pay, things to accomplish,
problems, situations, you know...things like that. Real life.

It's kind of like that commercial about energy drinks. You know the
one that talks about how other energy drinks give you that boost of
energy and then you crash. Hard. This one is kind of like that other
one. The one where you get that boost of energy and then you slowly
go back to the way you were before you took it. Like a crash and
fizzle out instead of a crash and burn. It's like..the crash wasn't
so bad that you're thinking 'What was I thinking? That wasn't worth
it'

It's more like, 'That crash wasn't that bad. It was worth the high.
I can do that again. When can I do that again?'

You think about the situations surrounding the high for days
afterwards. You count the days until you can be high again. Cuz you
know, you can't do it that often because you actually do have a job
and have to make it to work. That and it'd be way too expensive to
have the high everyday.

It's the perfect high though. Maybe. Too perfect. Almost. Not
really. That can't be good for you. It's great for the moments
though.

Right? I mean, I wouldn't know. I'm just asking.

When's the last time you had a boost of 'energy'?
When's the last time you were high?
What was it like?

I'm curious.

4 comments:

Samson said...

I felt like that my whole time in Barbados. I would sit my ass on the beach or look out my uncle's window or be chilling with perpetua and think to myself, I can't believe I have to go back and deal with those bitch ass tricks back home!

But locally I get that high when I'm with a some girls, I feel like I could just chill here all night not fucking or anything just enjoying her company!

and then there's those Louis Vuitton's but the day after is a muthafucka, I'd be feeling all depressed and shit, I hate that E-dip

Anonymous said...

LMAO at the louis vuittons!

aeriin said...

that high sounds just like marijuana, cept i'm sure it's a little cheaper than 5-hour energy.

but yea i pretty much doze off and daydream about these moments more than i actually have them.. wait, wtf that's not fair.

Stew said...

i honestly can not remember the last time i was that excited about something......no wait

i was excited when i found out i was getting my new computer....so i was high about 2 weeks ago