13 January 2008

"Fuck yo i-pod nigga!!"

Today my theme was "keep a wee ninja hangin' and Lupe album bangin'".

& that's exactly what I did. LOL. I couldn't get that song out of my head for shit today. Everytime I looked down at that damn thing Gold Watch played in my head and I saw Lupe doing 'Superstar' on Jimmy Kimmel. I'm good now though.

Now Flashing Lights is stuck in my head. Did I mention Kanye was my first love? My Kanye. Yep. LOL. His blog is thee shit.

Moving on....

I'm still in love with my Zune. Best shit ever [Software included]. 'Fuck yo i-pod nigga!'

Oh yeah, if you haven't heard of Flyleaf..you suck. They're my favorite rock band right now. You should be listening to them.

Moving on once again.. 7-11 is the best for late night munchies. Not a damn thing in there is good for you..not one..go look. I'll wait.



Done? Told you. Well I mean yeah they have those little energy pill things but who goes to 7-11 for that? I say all of that to say this.

DIGORNO MICROWAVE PIZZAS are the shit. That damn thing taste like it was in the over for 20-30 when it was in the microwave for 6. They are genius' over there. I owe them my life.

Oh wait...15 days, 16 hours, and 10 minutes until The Show.

[From now on I'm reffering to the concert as 'The Show'. Capital letters and all].

That is all.

No comments: