13 January 2008

"she gotta ride the bus now but her gear IS banging, she one of us now" -- Kanye

Okay so I'm now saving up for an apartment and a bed from IKEA. The reasons for my savings change every week BUT.. I also have Lupe concert to go to and I'm tryna be fresh out there.

Here lies the problem.

My sprint bill is due the day before the concert. $94. I need to get my hair done. &55. I want to get my nails and eyebrows done. $48. & now I want a new shirt and 2..maybe 3 pairs of shoes. That's $70, $55, & $49.50 [not in that order]. I want those in the corner there. & These






I feel like they might be too 'I'm not really into skateboarding but that's the cool thing to do now so I'm gonna buy some Vans & DC's and be cool' but damnit I like what I like. I actually like skateboards. I used to try when I was younger. I fucking suck at it though so I decided that the best thing for me to do to avoid killing myself was to stop.

Hey, I have an addiction and I'm working on it.

....it's so hard though.







No comments: