14 January 2008

Okay so maybe I am a little goofy...

Because I definately thought this was funny.



Anywho... I know you've probably been like "What the hell does waste not fresh tears mean?" Well since you asked...I'm not gonna tell you right now. LOL. I do stuff like that get used to it. But yeah, I will tell you that it's something I'm working on and that it's Top Secret at the moment because I can't have anybody jockin' the style yahmean. I will also tell you that Waste Not Fresh Tears is only half of a quote I'm deciding to live by..the whole thing is

"Waste Not Fresh Tears On Old Griefs"

I'm planning on making some big moves for myself and I'm kinda/sorta positioning myself at the moment. I have some other personal matters to deal with first but don't yall worry about that.

I will slowly but surely be putting the Waste Not name out there..

And...

[lupe quote]
"Peach fuzz buzz but beard on the verge"
[/lupe quote]

No comments: