13 February 2008

Damn, dese niggas got me...

"Dese niggas" being Kanye in this case.

So, we all know, or should know by now, that pre-sale tickets for The Glow In The Dark Tour went on sale today. I got an e-mail from kanyeuniversecity reminding me and telling me to go order and blah blah. So me being anxious to see my two favorite rappers [Lupe, Kanye] and favorite band [N*E*R*D*] go and prepare myself to join the Kanye fan club. I know at this point I will have to pay something, so to fast forward I pay the 24.99 to get my code for Ticketmaster. I go directly to the Ticketmaster site only to find out that they dont have up the date for my area. Can you say blown? AND in all my excitement I forget that I'll be starting a new job around the supposed time the concert will be in my area. So here lies the problem...a concert like this seems to be a once in a lifetime thing [how often can you catch N*E*R*D* on tour?] I already quit my other job so should I jeopardize this great new job to see people maybe surely 50,000x's richer than me?

We shall see...

1 comment:

Leaders of the New World said...

Hell yes girl.....hah sorry this is late. But word for real..... Talk to the new boss, and beg, yes beg, be like, "word this will never be an option again; N*E*R*D just dont come out anymore." He/she will understand if hip hop is even a concern of theirs. At best the boss will ask to tag along hahaha. =)