15 February 2008

Hello End Of The World, how are you?

I'm fine.

I think I'm the only one that actually likes that song. [Hello/Goodbye (Uncool), Lupe Fiasco]

It's cool though. No pun intended.

Anyway, I am going to be making some major changes to the blogsta (man, that was weak) in the coming months. Maybe weeks. Maybe days. It all depends on how fast Verizon can get their act together and get my damned internet back up. You can only do but so much with a cellphone people. T9 does help out alot though. But yeah, one of the main changes is the blog name. It's been changed from 'Waste Not Fresh Tears' to 'She's Cool Like Dat'. I know what you're thinking, "But you already took the time to make the crappy banner and everything!" But don't you worry, another crappy one is not hard to come by.

I mean, if you wanna make me a better one I will take it. No problem.

But I digress...I changed the name because I really cant see myself explaining in every post that 'Waste Not...' is actually short for the saying, 'Waste not fresh tears on old griefs.' That pretty much explains itself. If you dont get it do me a favor and leave. You really shouldn't be reading this.

Where were we? Oh...

I honestly only picked the new name because I couldnt think of anything else and I used to always like that song by Digable Planets when I was younger called 'Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat)'. Other than that the only other changes I can make will have to be made when I make it to an actual computer.

But do be on the lookout for new sections, links, features, and maybe even some interviews.

Until then...

No comments: