17 October 2008

The Dangers of Sleepwalking.

For about the last week my sleep cycle has been a little off. Im up
when I should be sleeping. I'm sleeping when I should be up. When I
do sleep I'm only sleep for about 4-5 hours. Six if I'm lucky.

Anyway, the other night I almost died because of it.

Okay I may be slightly exaggerating. This is what happened...

I had the urge to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night while
I was dreaming. I don't remember what I was dreaming about but the
next thing I do remember was being up and grabbing the door handle and
walking at the same time. I guess my mind wasn't fully where it
should have been yet because the next thing I know the corner of the
door and my face met in the dark. Hard.

After I almost knocked myself out I immediately (literally in the next
step) scratched my foot on a box outside my door.

I now have 3 bruises. All of which I caused myself. (The other one
is a hand injury I caused 3 days ago)

The spot where I hit my face is red and slightly swollen, my foot has
a big ugly bruise on it and my hand has a scratch on top of a bruise.

It's like I'm cursed or some kind of voodoo nonsense. This is getting
out of hand.