10 October 2008

NBA 2K9

So, I used to play video games on the regular. I was addicted. I also used to play the wrestling and basketball games with my brother. Wrestling is of no importance to me and I've seriously slacked on the basketball games. I used to be able to beat my brother. That's not happening anymore. The last one I remember playing had basketballs that lit on fire when you dunked. Yeah.

So anyway, I was watching him and Alex play NBA 2K9 today. I want it. I want to play again. AND they have a much better soundtrack. N.E.R.D. & Janelle Monae? Good enough for me. Anybody wanna buy it for me? I have a PS3..thanks.

Oh and just so you know..I'll crush you in Grand Turismo 5 and any Need For Speed game. I told yall I loved cars a while ago didn't I?


Soooo....on another note....

I'M GOING TO SEE LUPE TOMORROW at Loyola!! Yay me! lol.

I'm going to add 200 more pictures of Lupe to the ones I already have on my camera...some of which never made it to the internet. Oh well.

2 comments:

aeriin said...

are u talking about nba jam?? that game was and still is the shit. i dont care if it's on sega genesis lol

and i'll smash on u in any need for speed :D

Stew said...

the 2k series fell off once they started selling it for 20 bucks. i absolutely hate that game.