15 October 2008

I've Decided...

...that you are the him for meee! Oh boy! lls.

Seriously, I've decided what I want and what I want to do for my 21st.

Lupe Fiasco (yes, that guy again) is having a show Saturday, November 22nd in NY. The day of my birthday.

So, if any kind, thoughtful, caring, beautiful & beautifully generous person wants to go ahead and make that happen for me be my guest. It'd be greatly appreciative.

I need a rental car, a hotel room, and 2..maybe 3 tickets to the show.

Make that happen. The tickets go on sale on this Monday..the 20th at 10am.

And just because I care... I'll even help pay for some of it.

Thanks, I love you all.

lol.

4 comments:

aeriin said...

well yea i kno it was sarcastic.

but r u just randomly being sarcastic?? i think not cuz that would make no sense lol.

Samson said...

You'll even help pay!

Your genorosity knows no bounds!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

sounds like it will be a great weekend

Dopelikelouboutins said...

Lol Lupe's concerts must be that deal if you're going to see him again.

I hope ya b-day plans work out!