11 October 2008

I'm Moving.

Not any time too soon.

Hopefully around this time next year I'll have a place and be in it. Hopefully in Philly. I can live by myself just not too far away from family.

Anyway, it's never to early to start preparing to move. With that being said...it's never to early to start buying me umm...house warming gifts. Yes, that's what I'll call them.

I want one of these 2 things for my bathroom. You could always get both so I could switch it up.


Sam Flores Shower Curtain by FIFTY24SF. $42.


Jeremy Fish Shower Curtain by FIFTY24SF. $42.


Both available at Digital Gravel.Thanks in advance.You guys are the best. lol.

3 comments:

aeriin said...

i dont know how you just made "house warming gifts" sound naughty. lol

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u doing the right thing, never know what may come up

Anonymous said...

co-sign on neo.soul lol. i didn't think it till he said it, but thats funny lol.