06 December 2008

Another Eventful Lupe Show

So, if I was to describe my weekend so far in a nutshell it would go like this.

Went to College Park. Chilled in the hotel with everybody. Matty and Bam are hilarious. Got some Potbelly's with Mars, Keena, & Megan. Back to the hotel. Went to the Lupe show at UMD College Park. Got backstage at a sold out show. Backstage sucks though I would much rather have gotten a ticket and been in the front. Lu was great. I can go to a bunch of shows because something different always happens. An example would be Lu trying to take off his shirt and getting stuck in it. Another example would be tossing his shoes in the crowd. Chilled with 1/3 of Hey Champ. Met some groupies. I'm so not down with the whole looking like I'm with the groupies shit so I had to vacate.

Speaking of groupies.... I want to take this time out to acknowledge the group of girls and one guy that followed us back from the show with their headlights off like they were on some stakeout mission or private eye shit or something. THEN they were bold enough to come up in the hotel and be like, "So we wanna know where Lupe is" Really? Did you really think we were gonna be like, "Oh sure, he's right down the hall. His door should be open why don't you just walk on in?" That was some bold shit though.

After that...we went back and forth trying to figure out if we were going to stay in the hotel, go to IHOP or go to the bar. Everybody split up and all three were done. I haven't had much sleep so the rest is kind of a blur.

Lastly, Matty...I want my damn Hey Champ shirt..AND my Kenna cd, lol. Make that happen. Thanks.

You know what you should do though? Go here:

KayCee
Hey Champ
Bam
Bishop
Lupe Fiasco Show



Next Up: How NOT to get a girls number.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im STILL DAMN CRUNK! Im so determined to get that damn shout out...Lu saying my government at his show is RARE lol...I so gotta get that shyt lol