13 December 2008

Quick Question.

Have you ever wanted to tell somebody something but didn't because you didn't want to boost their ego any farther?

I'm battling with a situation like that now.

I wanna tell somebody something about what happens...I'm not gonna go into detail about it because I'd kind of be telling them but yeah. I'm not trying to sice him or anything but I think he'd want to know this. It's kind of important information. Oh well.


Anyway, I've been on my random blog search for the last 20 minutes. I've been going through the followers of The Lupe Fiasco Show. There's some pretty decent blogs following them. Cool people. It seems.

I think I might link the ones I like here. I'm still deciding on that too.

3 comments:

aeriin said...

well, you could always say somthin, then immediately bust his nuts if he gets too happy lol

K. Denise said...

LOL, that wouldn't work because I don't think he'd actually say anything when I tell him...but he'd bring it up later. And have lil slick comments..stuff like that.

aeriin said...

then... whats the problem? haha