06 December 2008

How Professional.

I rented a car from Enterprise down the street from me to go to the Lupe show in College Park this Friday. It was a Dodge Caliber (which are really nice by the way)..

A guy named Patrick took the return for me after I had to wait a while but he makes small talk with me and ask me what it's like working at the resort. My first reaction was how the hell but then I remembered I had to give them a pay stub...

So, after I turn it in I get all the way home and then 20 minutes after I'm in the house I get a random text from a New York number that says "NICE BOOTS!"

I'm assuming it's somebody I met at the show or hotel or something so I go, "umm thanks..who is this?"

Guess who the fuck it was....

Yes. It was fucking Patrick from the Enterprise. He took my number off of my paperwork and texted me. Who the fuck does that?

Can't you get fired for that type of stuff? How professional is that?

That took heart though because I could have easily carried the shit out of him..I've been real hostile lately, I should have. LOL.

I just said, 'oh wow okay' and he ask me should he keep my number.

Seriously though?

If I didn't give you my number then I didn't want you to have it. You can't steal a girls number. That's cheating. Then you use a weak starter line like nice boots. Really?

Sorry sir, but you lose.



I would still recommend Enterprise to any and everybody. They're really nice up there. Sometimes too nice but whatever..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice boots though, cmon sir. i guess thats how folks get associated with customers down there lol though.

aeriin said...

what kind of boots were they???

Anonymous said...

haha...that was so funny...i so thought that was Mars dumb ass too lol

amirah. said...

yo. that's definitely unprofessional. not cool at all.

and keep your number? uh...no. lol!