02 December 2008

Can I Get Me Some Satisfaction?

Songs I Can't Stop Listening To...

List 1 of 3.

1. John Legend x Satisfaction
"You don't love me like you say you do. You don't want me the way that I want you"
"I wonder, wonder, wonder why your eyes they wander"

2. Kanye West x See You In My Nightmares
"Tell everybody that you know that I don't love you no more"
"I might see you in my nightmares. But how do you get there? Cause we were once a fairy tale but this is farewell"

3. Solange x Would've Been The One
Look up the words to the whole song.

4. Kenna x Static
" Don't know if I want you to understand me...or go"
"To love and let go was never the design"
"Love come and bless me, show me how to feel. I've been here a time before and it wasn't real"

5. Gnarls Barkley x Charity Case
"If I help somebody maybe there's mercy for me"
"I don't understand how I'm so understanding. I guess that that's all I can be"

6. John Legend x Good Morning
"Before you get into the shower. Before you worry 'bout your hair. Baby give me one more hour. I want you to stay right there. I don't wanna lose a moment. I don't wanna miss a kiss. If I could plan a perfect day, Love I would start it just like this...Good Morning"

7. Kanye West x Say You Will
"Mrs. So Fly crash lands in my room. Can't waste no time. She might leave soon"
"Hey Hey Hey Hey. Don't say you will. One day you will. I pray you will"
"I wish this song would really come true"

8. N.E.R.D. x Breakout
"All you can be is just you cause you're real not the plastic type. But reality sets and you're stuck in this plastic life"
"Shit happens. Just blow it off. But don't it make you feel rage?"

9. Gnarls Barkley x Going On
"You can stand right there if you want, I'm going on and I'm prepared to go it alone"
"I'm going on and I promise I'll be waiting for you"

10. N.E.R.D. x The Way She Dances
"When your eyes are closed I hope I'm the man you see. Cause if not, I want you to know tonight I plan to be"
"When sparks fly, I think that's love"

11. Solange x I Told You So
"The longer we go I know the fire will start to fade, fade, fade. I may be walking too long for this race. I know you said that you won't do the same. So I'm writing this song so the day I see I'm right I'll play this record with a smirk while I say...I told you so"
"I know you think you love me, but love ain't never stopped nobody from creeping around every once in a while when things start to settle down. And so I won't look like a clown I'm gon' call it now"

12. Kenna x Sun Red, Sky Blue
"Underneath your skin again. Right below your innocence. I can tell you're hesitant. Let me heal the heart of it, my love"
"I believe I'd taken flight with wings of wax and heart of ice. Melted by your blessed eyes, angel hear my cries"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ive missed your bloggg cuz i fell off for a while!!!

great list of songs,
i max deff will listen to the like 2 i havent heard.
loveeesss it....

how was ur Turkeyday?

paix & love, Asia dee

Dopelikelouboutins said...

I might have to steal this idea...me likey!

Solange's cd is so under the radar people are sleeping on her to fux with Sasha Fart lol

Samson said...

When sparks flyyyy When Sparks flyyy

Fly or Die is my shit, I think I have a new fave song on every listen... I'll just start singing one part then have to listen to it...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i see u jamming as usual have a great weekend