08 August 2008

I Know I'm Not The Only One...

Okay so in my other post I said I would be visiting my friend up north who was an Irish R&B singer.

Clearly, I'm the only one who remembers the line from the movie where they say McLovin sounds like the name of an Irish R&B singer.

So there you go. I do not know any rhythm and blues singers nor do I know any Irishmen...that I know of.

Also, I wasnt working in the actual Colonial Williamsburg store the other day,lol. The store 'The Williamsburg Shoppe' that I was in gets their stuff from them. Both bore me equally.

1 comment:

Stew said...

well that clears that up. i am assuming the movie you are talking about is Superbad. I have only seen it once so I don't remember the line

it would have been cooler if you really did know an irish R&B singer.