03 August 2008

To Sum It Up, Pt. 2

Nothing went as planned which was kind of expected.

So in a way nothing going as planned was part of the plan. If that makes any sense.

To start 2 people were supposed to go with me and after I paid for the room I found out the day of they couldn't go. Then I found 2 more people. To make that long story short they couldn't go either. So at this point I'm half pissed half disappointed but still determined to go. I had to get the hell up out of Maryland.

To fast forward this part...my mom ended up riding with me.

Now any other time this would be extra weak to me but I figure I wasn't supposed to go with anybody if nobody could go.

I'm actually glad nobody came with me. As bad as that sounds.

McLovin is thee greatest. He's also hilarious and adorable. I mean... just so you know.

Oh and any house party that plays Kanye, Lupe and Pharrell is fine with me, lol.

And just so YOU know...I will never call you that. Ever. lol. AND we are actually going to fight next time but this time it will be because you smacked me in the face twice! [It's not nearly as bad as it sounds].

Lastly, because I don't feel like typing anymore....

Yes Cannon, I do like Philly like that, lol.

...and I will be going back asap.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

and now i know what a wee ninja is, and that it is not a mispelling of a Wii ninja.

i told you they called me mclovin. i didn't make that shit up lol

Eb the Celeb said...

you and mclovin gonna have to make a road trip up to nyc...lol

Samson said...

It does go down in phillay! I can't even stunt, I had hella misconceptions about it 'till I got there... I still can't get down with the man-pris though...

Unknown said...

lol @ andre... man-pris though? I'm glad you have such a good time up here... I know this city is the the best north of Baltimore and south of NYC...

Dopelikelouboutins said...

I hate when u have set plans n things dont work out or ppl cancel. A vacay sounds real nice right about now tho

Del said...

i need to get ppl to start calling me Mclovin'
that would be awesometastic

Stew said...

i keep hearing good thing about philly. i may have to go one of these day. hell i am only 3 hrs away.