10 August 2008

Update. Kinda.

There's actually really nothing new going on and nothing interesting happened today, but it's still early.

I am surprised I can even make complete sentences right now seeing as how I only got 3½ hours of sleep and now I'm at work until 6. That means I won't be home until 7.

See my mother told me at damn near one that she had to be at the airport by 6 which meant I had to be up by 5 something. So I didn't get home until around 7 and I had to leave by a little after8:30 in order to be to work by 9:30. So yeah.

Right about now I'm praying I don't fall asleep on the way home.

I should be good.

.....I just remembered that the whole point of this post was to let you know I updated the Zune Shuffle.

...because you wouldn't check it if I didn't tell you.

No comments: