19 August 2008

I Have A New Manager.

I hate her.

She's a white lady named Donita or something like that. She is there to replace the old manager we hated and apparently are responsible (partly) for getting fired. We went without one for a while and the two assistant managers took over. That was good while it lasted.

Now, I just met her yesterday. Everybody else met her while I was gone on my much needed mini-vacation from that place.

So, I come in to open and the store looks a mess. Like they hadn't straightened anything since I was there. The girl who was supposed to close called out and they put somebody in there from another store who clearly did nothing all day. So I'm cleaning up and folding everything that was destroyed in the store when the new manager comes in.

...By the way the store still looks a mess even when it's clean now because she changed everything around and none of it makes any sense. She said "we need to be telling a story with our store". That should tell you enough...

Anyway, while I'm folding she's looking around the store and is like 'when you get a chance go fix those slippers over there' and I proceed to tell her I will but right now I'm fixing all this other stuff that was messed up but she cuts me off and is like 'yeah, you probably have a lot to do'. She keeps talking but I'm not listening anymore. THEN she asks 'What's all this? Returns?' referring to what my attention was on the whole time she was talking.

.....I told her, 'No, it's all the stuff that wasn't folded' she makes this retarded face and says some other shit I can't remember then says she'll be back. She didn't. Thank God.


......I need a new job.

4 comments:

aeriin said...

sounds like fun...

who? said...

you most certainly do... I'd have been digging in that lady's ass if she tried to disrespect me like that...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

good hear her but dont listen
she trying to make u into a slave

Stew said...

she seems like a really random person