05 August 2008

New problems. Great Problems.

I visted the Sanrio story in KOP recently. I had to. There is a new character I'm probably late named Kuromi. That is a new addiction developed this Saturday. People have recently found that when I said I had a problem with buying Hello Kitty stuff...I was serious.

I had a choice between this:


and this:


I got the bottom one. I already have a Hello Kitty bookbag. Granted it is a lot smaller..but oh well.

Oh, McLovin. I guess this would explain it.

On another note...

Seeing how fall is coming I think I'll get back into my buying sneakers phase instead of heels now. I might start with these:



I just got these:


and I think I want the all white ones that are left in what could possibly be my size (its a size smaller but I think I can do it), lol.

I'm sure somebody probably just bought them as I typed that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh, you gonna walk around with the pocket all out like that? lol

Breezy said...

I'm not really into sneakers but i like the red and white ones...cute.

aeriin said...

you are late lol.
and it's probably sad that i know that.

Stew said...

who is that little character and what does it do?