24 August 2008

Moments of Clarity.

Okay, So I just went back and read some of my old posts and decided to clear some things up that may have confused everybody...or some people.

1. In my post about videos, I meant Vh1 Soul not the regular Vh1. That beats almost any channel any time.

2. I don't know anybody named Lucky. My sister does. Apparently she's known him longer than I thought.

3. No, I don't like Ne-Yo. I don't think anybody was even really confused about that. I just figured I'd put that out there and get it over with.

4. My managers name is Donica not Donita...as if that matters.

5. I will not be clearing up my "You Know What" post. The person that needed to understand it did.

6. McLovin is an Irish R&B singer, lol.

and ummmm...

I guess that's the end of my own little Jay-Z moment. At least for now.

No comments: