20 August 2008

"He Sounds So Wack!"

Really?

You're right. And that dude you just met named Lucky sounds sooo much better.

Sidenote: His nickname is Lucky apparently because his mother had her tubes tied and still got pregnant. In my opinion, her nickname should have been changed to 'Blown'. Anyway...

I guess I understand where you're coming from. You're used to a certain type of dude and no matter how much you deny it your decisions on companions are somewhat based on what you're friends would think. I know what I like...sort of.

I'm 0-3 with those other dudes. Clearly, even with everything we did have in common things weren't right. At this point I have nothing to lose. Besides, you only live once and I'm not trying to be thinking, "What if" and "I wonder what that would have been like" the rest of my life.

Even if everything goes terribly wrong, even within the next 20 minutes, it'll make for a good story at the least.

I say all of that to say this:

I don't care how wack he sounds to you. He's kinda dope to me, lol.

As wack as that sounded....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky? Like from the movie Poetic Justice Lucky? Lol. People are really named Lucky? lol. i'm sorry, he sounds nice.... really nice...

Unknown said...

that's a crazy name... Lucky... sounds like he should be getting chased, robbed and raped by sugar-crazed children fiending for marshmallows... I LOLed while writing that... but forreal... every guy can't be as stellar and awe-striking as canon... but hopefully he's a fine companion for you...

Ms.LadyCop said...

Lucky....poetic justice...i always loved tupac...you go girl...maybe he'll be the tupac to your janet...hehehe

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u need to go to the batting cage and work on that swing
have a great weekend folk

Stew said...

you mean his nickname or the name his mom gave him? i am hoping that is just a nick name