20 August 2008

Who The Hell Is Lupa?

So yesterday I got a text message from my mom (yes, she finally figured out this new texting thing) and it said,

"Did u know Lupa was going to be at love sept 21"

My first reaction was 'who the hell is Lupa?' then a second later I realized she meant Lupe. Then I shook my head when I realized it wasn't a typo or anything. She actually put Lupa.

I told her yes I knew when I'd actually forgot all about it. A friend of mine that is probably at LOVE every Saturday told me back in July maybe. He's like an insider there now or something.

But the whole point of this is....

My MOTHER texted me about a Lupe event! What the hell is going on here?

She's actually not sure if it's this month or next month but I guess it's the thought that counts. Right?

3 comments:

Stew said...

parents are interested in what their kids are interested in. for example my mom calls and tells me when there is a magic show on tv, or something i want to see on the olympics.

she loves you

Anonymous said...

yeah my mother keeps me updated with all things lu now...after 16 shows u is FINALLY getting the hint that i absolutely love that man...though im not going to Love im going to Bmore though baby!

She Bangz® said...

lmao