21 July 2008

Lilo & Stitch: For Mature Audiences Only?

So the other day I was at work and Lilo & Stitch dvd we have was playing on the television in the corner. Im minding my business probably wasting time texting or on the internet on my phone when I hear, "Mommy, what`s this?"

I look down and see a little girl around 5 maybe 6. I wait for Stitch to come back on the screen expecting the girl to go "Oh, its Lilo & Stitch. I love this movie." But that's not what happens.

She asks again and her mother actually goes, "This is the one I wont let you watch" The little girl asked her why and guess what she says...

"Because its too big for you" and turned the little girl around.

Seriously. Seriously?

Its a Disney movie. What the hell?!

I can understand maybe Shrek where they say jack ass and ass and have many sexual refrences and jokes only adults should understand but Lilo & Stitch? Seriously?

I think the lady saw me looking at her crazy so she just smiled at me and walked out.

Really lady?

4 comments:

Samson said...

I've never seen the movie but I've seen the show like twonce. But surfing and aliens lead to moral turpitude 99% of the time!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u a fool for that one LOL

Stew said...

never saw it.

is it good?

K. Denise said...

Yes, that movie is great.