15 July 2008

Oh, They Sweatin Me!

Remember a while ago when I put that lil laser keyboard thingy up? Guess who had it up recently?

Elitaste.

Yeah, it's cool. Yeah, other people can like it. Yes, I know I'm not the only one who goes to ThinkGeek and I know it is very possible that somebody else posted it before me.

They still sweatin' me though, lol.


In other news... I'm sore and I almost ate a whole box of Corn Pops today. No milk. Good shit.

Oh and there's more vital information here.

4 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u make corn pops sound like crack

Stew said...

i have not heard good things about that keyboard. they say that the response is not all that great.

Anonymous said...

in response to stew, the keyboard isn't great yet. it has problems percieving changes in light which is primarily how it works.

as for you, cornpops tho? lol. you takin it waay back

Anonymous said...

lupEND blog is sweatin me too. they snatched my Lupe Fiasco Rubiks cube lol. they gave me credit tho