21 July 2008

WARNING.

Okay, so since there have been some misconceptions about me and many assumptions made I thought I should take this time out to just put a few things out there.

Here goes...

I may look a tad younger than I actually am but looks are always deceiving. At least when it comes to me. I may look innocent enough but trust and believe I`m far from it..I mean Im not THAT bad but yeah. Dont underestimate. Im no dummy.

I used to be a tomboy. I had mostly male friends, I dressed kind of like a boy, I rode bikes through the woods with the boys and even tried to play basketball. I suck at it though so you wont catch me doing it ever again.

I still sometimes prefer the company of males. They tend to be more fun and there is always less drama with new male friends than new female friends. Unless of course they`re trying to get with you. Then its just awkward. AND the only time you have drama with males is when females get involved. Im rambling...

Let me see...Oh!...

I love cars and racing. My heart is with import cars though. I can tell what some cars are now at night by the taillights. A couple of them I recognize by the windows, door handles, etc. I used to go to the street races as often as possible...Ive been slipping.

Ill buy jeans and shoes before I actually have anything to go with it and i dress for me not other people. If I don't give a fuck one day or didnt care forwhatever reason you will know.

I have shoes I bought just because I liked them at the moment and still havent worn them.

Same thing with some of my clothes. I have certain things that I love and certain shoes I love that I wear all the time.

My black & white chucks are going to die soon. They arent the regular ones. They have everything on them oversized and I love them.

I dont clean. Let me explain. I clean when I want to clean not when you think I should. If you drop something or leave something somewhere more than likely Im not going to just pick it up for you because then you start to do it all the time because you know Ill just get it for you later.

I get irritated really easily and I can be extremely sarcastic. You may not like me when both of those things hit me at the same time.

I also get bored easily. Depending on the level or the time one (or two...maybe 3) of these things may happen:

x. I will stop talking and just sit there.
x. I will become more talkative than normal.
x. I will laugh at everything.
x. I will become very goofy.
x. I will become fidgety.

You`ve been warned.

5 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

but whats up with the toe game

and u with the mean mug on the banner, i dont see how folk can even think such jones, u almlost raw dawg, maybe even rawdawgbuffalo - one day lol

Stew said...

did something happen, or are you just warning people?

what's ur favorite car?

Dopelikelouboutins said...

I feel you on preferring male company over females, girls just bring too much drama, dudes keep it simple for the most part when it's platonic.

Tees & Jz > dress

Interesting post :-)

arychtexas said...

I felt like this was a disclaimer at a blind date. But yeah I have a attention span of a rabbit unless its something I dig, something funny or something that's odd. Long boring blogs don't get commented on b/c I don't think that no one should write a book in one post break it down dang it! <<<< I ramble for no reason

K. Denise said...

@ stew. Nothing really happened but it has before. & I like too many cars. Ive always wanted an Lancer Evo but I also want an Acura TSX, Mazda RX-8, MAZDASPEED 6, Mazda Millenia s, etc.

@ arych...I kind of felt that way after I did it too.