13 July 2008

To sum it all up...

My Philly trip. Greatness is ensued.

Corner store chicken wings. Yelling at the screen on Wheel of Fortune. King of Prussia mall. More unnecessary Hello Kitty stuff to feed my addiction. No computers. No cable. Sleeping on the floor (a floor that I`m almost sure has no padding under the carpet.) Sleeping on plastic covered couches and having to peel myself off of them. Seeing my cousins Tyshon & Jenaya (and Tania who doesn't remember me.)

...having my battery on my phone die every 20 minutes because Jenaya wanted to play games and watch the Disney channel and Cartoon Network. Arguing about my taste in music because my Zune was connected to the tv.

Yeah so that was probably the most relaxed I`ve been in a while.

No Home Movies at all this weekend...there`s always next time.

Now I have to explain to my co-workers...excuse me co-stars what was wrong with my mother and why I had to leave work early on Friday.

Hey, it was her idea.

Oh, I have horrible pictures for that too

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ain't nothin like corner store chickenwings

Stew said...

don't think i could do "corner store chicken wings"

who? said...

*cyber ice-grill to stew*

I was up King of Prussia on Friday... I'm really trying to get out of philly... soon

Samson said...

Soundss like you had a blast up in Fill-Lay!

dessex said...

corner store chicken wings...sounds like the hood, my kinda town. lol

Ms.LadyCop said...

me loves the corner store chicken wings....i miss the damn city...glad you had fun..i wants to see them pics too..

Angie Marie said...

We both got some hello kitty stuff this week lol. & I know your back was killinh you the next day lol

Charles said...

Hahaha @ Stew...but I could become morbidly obese from doing Philly Cheesesteaks everydamnday tho...